Stay tuned for out next Sketchcrawl! Check our DC forum & FB Group for Updates!

Wednesday, March 16, 2022


Because of the Pandemic It has been almost 2 years since I last visited Saint Leo The Great Cathedral.... Until today! It feels great coming back! I usually tend to visit during Sunday mornings, but I decided to sketch it during the last 2 days. For years I had admired the beautiful stained glass windows that in a very abstract artistic style tells Biblical Stories. This is my 2nd Sketch of these stained glass windows, which are becoming a series. You can see Virgin Mary stepping on a snake that surrounds the world. It took me 3.0 hrs, I used Black ink and Multiple-Colors Ink on white paper. #62 


@stleoschoolfairfax @arlingtonchurch #SaintLeoTheGreat #SaintLeoTheGreatCathedral #CatholicChurch #USK #UrbanSketchers #Fairfax #VA #USA #UrbanSketcher #archisketcher #sketch #sketching #cathedral


1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵

    ReplyDelete