Stay tuned for out next Sketchcrawl! Check our DC forum & FB Group for Updates!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT


Dulles International Airport is located few miles away from Washington DC. This fantastic Airport in the DC Metro Area was designed during the Jet/Space age in the 1960's by the Architect Eero Saarinen. This Modern Architecture style building looks like a combination between a Greek temple meets aircraft carrier/air plane wings/space station/Glass cathedral. The interior is very elegant keeping with the tradition of that era and the views are impressive. For my taste this is one of the most beautiful airport in the world and every time I go I really want to stay there. The people that comes to the Airport tend to enjoy and admire the architecture. I did this during a warm Spring day in Northern Virginia State which was very enjoyable. It took me 1.5 hrs and Used black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment